Ultimate Performance didn’t just transform Marco’s physique, it also turned around his shy personality and kick-started his social life.
Chef Marco knew he needed to change his life.
He was working hard but found he was becoming ‘lazy’ – a self-confessed couch potato who was addicted to junk food.
He felt there must be more to life that finishing work and vegetating on the sofa at home.
That’s when he decided enough was enough. He wanted to focus on his fitness, improving his health and build lean muscle.
Ultimate Performance Amsterdam helped him achieve the life-changing results he was after – in 11 weeks he lost 3kg and built the lean and muscular physique he had always wanted.
“Honestly, I’m a different person now!
“I feel stronger and more powerful. I have never had this feeling before.
“I’m absolutely more confident, and this helped me to make important decisions in my private life and in my job.”
Life was very different for Marco just a few short weeks ago.
His diet was unhealthy and he felt stuck in a rut with his fitness.
“I used to eat in a really unhealthy way – a lot of junk and frozen food and I couldn’t pass fast food; I never ate vegetables!
“My lifestyle was really repetitive: Just work and then chill at home; I felt too lazy to do anything else.
“I didn’t like my body, and that made me less confident. But at the same time, I didn’t want to go to a regular gym, where nobody oversees your workout.”
After starting U.P., Marco felt an immediate change in all facets of his life – he felt more energetic and lazing around on a couch became almost impossible for him.
“I can’t stand still for a minute now! I can’t believe that I used to waste my free time chilling on the couch; now, I always want to do something.
“Also at work, I’m more focused, and I don’t get tired anymore. With so much more energy, I can have a better social life.”
WE CAN HELP YOU BREAK YOUR UNHEALTHY HABITS. FIND OUT HOW YOU CAN START LIVING A HEALTHIER AND HAPPIER LIFE.
However, U.P.’s transformation wasn’t just skin deep, it literally changed Marco’s personality.
“It will seem obvious, but the most important thing that I learned during this journey is that if you are focused, motivated and you have really strong discipline you can reach any goal you want!
“The most important thing that happened to me is that I became more confident.
“I was a really shy person: I barely made new friends, and I couldn’t manage all the problems at work. But now it’s a different story!
“For the first time I like my body, and I like what I see in the mirror – and if I can be honest in the last few months, I have spent quite a lot of time in front of the mirror. It made me more confident, less shy, more friendly, and more spontaneous, especially with girls.”
What felt like a considerable expense at first for Marco now feels like money well spent.
He is getting so much more out of life that all the hard work has been worthwhile.
“U.P. has been a good investment for my time and money – maybe it’s been a little bit expensive, but in the end, you’re going to be 100% satisfied. It’s a hard programme, but it’s worth it.”
Marco says he couldn’t have achieved his incredible results without the motivation, dedication and professionalism of his U.P. trainer.
“My trainer supported me daily – he was available every day (even on vacation) all through the day and even during the night. And it wasn’t just him! All the trainers at U.P. are there to help and motivate you.
“Joining a U.P. gym means joining a family that takes care of you and your goals!”
Since Marco started personal training with us, he has more energy, he’s become more confident, and most importantly, he no longer makes poor lifestyle choices.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you do the same.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.