Wayne’s impressive 14-week transformation proves travel and a busy work life is no excuse if you want real results.
He always wanted to be fit and healthy, but a stressful job and busy schedule always got the better of him.
Even though he trained and tried to maintain a healthy diet, he found himself falling into bad habits with food and drink.
It was only when he started his 14-week transformation at Ultimate Performance Amsterdam that he really started seeing the results he wanted.
Now he is 10kg lighter and in the best shape of his life, armed with the knowledge he needs to stay in shape.
“My expectation was to lose weight, get stronger, feel better about myself.
“What I was not prepared for was to be in the best shape and well-being of my life.”
Before coming to U.P. Amsterdam, Wayne had tried to stay in shape himself, but found it increasingly difficult with his job.
“I’ve always tried to manage and maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle, and yet faced with all of the trappings of global personal and professional travel, there were too many times that making the right decisions was difficult.
“I’ve always spent time running and other group HIIT courses and tried to manage the right kind of diet to ensure I managed my weight.”
But Wayne explains that his busy lifestyle had taken over and looking after his health had taken a back seat.
“I started to realise that I had forgotten to take care of myself in many ways, and found that I was more than just stressed, which lead to falling on bad behaviours around food and drink.
“I knew that I needed a fresh start.”
When he relocated from London to Amsterdam to start a new professional journey, he also wanted the chance to invest time in himself and his health.
Coming to U.P. Amsterdam was the fresh start and new personal challenge he was looking for.
Wayne found adjusting to a new lifestyle tough at first, particularly around his travel commitments with work.
But the dedication and commitment he showed during his 14-week transformation really paid off.
“Building new behaviours is always challenging: learning to prepare and measure food, and thinking about when you needed to manage the diet aspects took some time.
“Also, having to be mindful of how all of this would fit into your personal and professional life made it a bit harder.
“But, results speak for themselves.”
Wayne is now lighter, leaner and healthier than ever – and getting in peak condition has been a game-changer in his work- and home-life.
“More than just having the confidence boost, all of this has helped me manage stress.
“Having something positive to focus on that is all about me has been just an wonderful experience.
“My husband and I now spend more time finding active activities to do together that don’t revolve around bad behaviours. Spending time running, hiking, walking and playing tennis; all of this naturally just brings us closer together.”
Wayne says his transformation has been life-changing and has set him up for a fit and healthy future.
“It has changed me in so many ways, mainly positive body image and feeling like I belong in my own skin now.
“There have been many actionable teaching tools that I’m confident that I can do more and still see results.”
Wayne has achieved so much in so little time, and it was U.P. that helped him – Arrange a consult at U.P. now. Simply fill in the enquiry form.
- We show you the best, we don't show you the worst.
- We show you people who follow the plans, not those who are all talk.
- We show you those who inspire even us with their commitment to their results.
- You cannot get results exactly like these. You are unique and that means you can only get your own best possible results.
- Your results are a function of time spent following the plan; your genetic response to the right exercise and diet program; how hard you train; how consistently you come to the gym; how disciplined you are with your diet; & your starting point.
- Oftentimes the lower your starting point (poor fitness, terrible body composition) the better your results.
- We cannot do the work for you and the results you see here are a testament to the work ethic of our clients.
- Our reputation is that we are the best trainers in the world for helping you to unlock your potential, & we can lead you to the door, give you the key, even turn the handle and push the door open, but we cannot walk through it for you. In the end the result is down to you.